Security

Cyber Security

The world is now heavily reliant on computerisation and the cyber threats to our systems are increasing daily. An organisations ability to achieve its objectives and deliver its core functions are being threatened by the constantly evolving risks of cyber security. Long term expense and substantial consumer trust and brand reputation damage can be the results of security failings in today’s information driven economy.

Organisations can prevent up to 85% of the cyber-attacks just by implementing basic information risk management. This allows concentration on managing the impact of the other 15%.

With our Managed Antivirus and Anti-Spam programs you can substantially reduce the risk.

Network Security

Computer Culture have hardware and software solutions to provide a secure environment for the underlying networking infrastructure. We use Firewalls and Policies to prevent; unauthorised access, misuse, malfunction, modification or destruction of your organisations systems and data.

The most common threats to networks include:

  • Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
  • Spyware and adware
  • Zero-day attacks, also called zero-hour attacks
  • Hacker attacks
  • Denial of service attacks
  • Data interception and theft
  • Identity theft

Computer Security Audits

Security vulnerabilities can allow attackers to gain access to your systems and diminish its information assurance. The easiest way to combat this is with a robust security audit. A thorough audit typically assesses the security of the system’s physical configuration and environment, software, information handling processes and user practices. They can also be used to determine regulatory compliance with legislation that specifies how you must deal with information. At Computer Culture, we can help you avoid any security issues by carrying out a comprehensive security audit of you site.

  • Vulnerability Assessments
  • Penetration Testing
  • Servers
  • Computers, laptops & tablets
  • Smartphones/PDA’s
  • Email Protection & Filtering
  • Routers and Networking Equipment
  • Backups
  • General Practices and Policies

Insurance

Sometimes security breaches are unavoidable and you can be left compromised with footing a large bill for fixing your IT infrastructure. Fortunately it is now possible to get insurance to protect against these types of technical issues. Insurance companies can now provide insurance to cover the cost of setting up your network and its attached systems from scratch and restoring you back to business-as-usual capability.